We hope those of you who were around this past week were able to get in a round of golf or two during the fantastic March weather we’ve been having!

Unfortunately, the near and medium term forecasts for temperature are much more in line with typical March conditions than we experienced for the first half of the month, and as such, the course will be closing as of tomorrow — Saturday, March 16th — for the foreseeable future.

We are tentatively targeting an early April re-opening, but that timeline could move up if the forecast becomes more favorable. We will keep you all informed, so be sure to check your emails, our website, or our Facebook page for updates.

In any event, any golf in March is a good thing here in the Northwoods, and we’re glad we were able to provide that… even if only briefly!